Terms & Conditions
Accounts, Courses, Programs, Workshops, Memberships
By creating an account on this website and joining my courses, programs, and memberships, you agree to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this content. The materials contained on this website and in all courses, programs, and memberships are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE OF MATERIALS
- Permission is granted to access the content of the Company's blog, courses, programs, and memberships for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. You may not:
- reproduce, duplicate, modify, copy, sell, trade, resell, share passwords or exploit the materials or access to the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Company's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- The access to all courses, programs, and memberships shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Company's website are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Company's Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
COURSES, PROGRAMS, WORKSHOPS, RETREATS, 1:1 COACHING: There are no refunds available for any courses, programs, coaching, or retreats. Should a User be unhappy about the content of the courses or programs, the User is required to reach out to Company.
6. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Company's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials in this membership are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on the membership at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
9. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to Company's courses, programs, and memberships shall be governed by the laws of Switzerland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
1. PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION INFORMATION
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
2. WEB BROWSER COOKIES
3. HOW COMPANY USES COLLECTED INFORMATION
Company may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their membership. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to sign up for a course, program, or membership, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If, at any time, the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or User may contact the Company.
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
5. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
8. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
By signing up for any course, program, retreat, or membership, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use this site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
HERE FOR YOU
If you are experiencing difficulty with any content on https://www.wellbeingnourish.com or require assistance with any part of our site, please contact us during normal business hours as detailed below and we will be happy to assist.
If you wish to report an accessibility issue, have any questions or need assistance, please contact us as follows: [email protected]