Do you have a family with different food needs/preferences and you are the one in charge of satisfying their palates?
Do you find yourself spending hours in the kitchen thinking (and preparing) meals for your family?
Do you think it would be easier to have a clear weekly(monthly) schedule of what you could eat, to help you save money and time?
Does it happen to you to eat in an irregular way, jumping between meal skipping and over eating?
Do you find yourself wasting too much money on grocery, that do not get used 100%?
Do you feel like you could improve your meal habits, but you don’t know where you start from?
I want to...
save time & improve my health
With anything in life, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail. That applies to your nutrition and dietary style as well.
Whether you’re trying to lose weight, or just improve your diet, meal planning can be an easy step to help you reach your goals. There are numerous advantages of planning out your meals in advance that can not only save your waistline, but also improve your health.
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR YOU IF...
- If you are wondering how you can save time in the kitchen AND improve your health, simultaneously
- You want to plan for yourself, for your child(ren) or for your whole family to eat wholesome meals, and plan a night out or two
- You want to stop spending money on restaurant food during the week and start saving some money, with wise grocery
- You need flexible (or rigid!) planning of your snacks and/or meals (I’ll tell you a secret: meal planning can be as flexible or as rigid as you want it to be!)
- You feel you want to have more control over your food choices
- You don’t want to start from zero for every single meal
- You’d like to learn/improve your portion control
- You want to save (ton of!) time AND money
- You decided it is time to avoid wasting food and, of course, eat healthy!
AT THE END OF THIS PROGRAM YOU'LL:
- Learn how to make smart choices related to your own personal food needs and fitness needs, instead of grabbing something at the last minute
- Eat the right amount of food suitable for you: planning and pre-portioning your food can ensure your hard work makes it to the amount of servings you initially planned for
- Stay accountable to past you: with ahead planning you’ll have a little more incentive to eat the delicious things you’ve already planned out and cooked
- Gain more control over your choices and reach your health goals
- Feel more confident in your capability to organize your meals, taking the liberty to stick with your plan 100% or not
- Reduce wandering at the grocery store: you’ll stop wasting money and time at the supermarket and you’ll become a wiser shopper
- Know what foods can be prepared ahead of time and what not
- Plan leftovers: cook once and eat twice will help you have the time for doing something else you love!
- Be able to cook more at home and save ton of money
- Reduce drastically food waste in your home
These are just few of the options available for you:
If you are not sure what is the best meal plan for you, read here...
OPTION 1 - THE ABC MEAL PLANNIG
OPTION 2 - THE TRADITIONAL MEAL PLANNING
OPTION 3 - THE “PRO” MEAL PLANNING
DISCOVER THE OTHER PROGRAMS
INDIVIDUAL COACHING PROGRAMS
In this course, we’ll cover all the basics. From what type of paint and canvas to use to choosing the right brush, you’ll leave this course ready to paint your first masterpiece.
Join the Wellbeing Nourish tribe!
Would you like to stay updated about the best food options for you and your loved ones?