0 min (cooling time: 2 h)
16-18 golf-ball-sized balls
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 20 medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup ground flax
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 12 dried apricots (this time I used raisin instead)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp all spice
- Place the almonds in the bowl of your food processor and pulse until chunky. About 3-5 second pulses.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until the fruit crumbles and mashes with the nuts.
- Check to see if mixture is done by pressing it together. If it sticks and there are no date pieces, get ready to roll!
- Roll mixture into 18 golf-ball-sized balls. Wrap in plastic wrap for quick access for lunches, or place in a bag and store in the freezer.
Vegan, Gluten free, Dairy free, Refined sugar free, Yeast free, Corn free