Tasty ice-cream made in your food processor.
0 min (cooling in freezer 1 night)
- 1-2 Frozen Bananas (cut into chunks)
- Handful of frozen strawberries (cut into smaller chunks if they are whole)
- Splash of whole milk (obviously use more or less depending on how many people you are trying to serve)
- Cut your strawberries into small chunks, until they process well.
- Put banana(s) and strawberries in your food processor and blend together. You have to let it process for a while. It will seem at first like it’s not going to get creamy, but keep on going. When you get to that point, add a splash of milk, and keep going.
It will result nice and creamy, just like ice cream, but without any added sweetener!