• 1 Large bunch curly leaf kale
• 1/2 Tsp sea salt
• 1 Tbsp cold-pressed olive oil
• 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
• ½ Tsp of spices: curry, paprika, pepper (all optional, according to your taste!)
- Wash your kale leaves.
- Place kale leaves in a bowl and sprinkle with the oil, nutritional yeast and remaining sea salt to taste (plus other spices, according to your taste).
- Gently toss all the ingredients.
- Place your kale leaves on the dehydrator sheets (or trays).
- For the first hour, dehydrate at 145°F, then turn the trays around and lower the temperature to 115°F.
- Check them in another hour and either remove or keep dehydrating to your desired crispiness.
- Serve your kale chips immediately!
If you use a dehydrator you will have a great result, but you can also try with you oven.