- 1/4 Cup millet
- 1/4 Cup oats (gluten-free oats if available)
- 1/2 Cup almond milk
- 1 large banana
- 1 TBSP chia seeds
- Toppings: strawberries
- In a small pot, mix millet and almond milk. Turn heat to medium high.
- After 3 minutes or so, add a thinly sliced banana, stirring occasionally in between feeding the dogs or brushing your teeth.
- After 5 minutes, add oats and chia seed.
- Stir, turn to medium low, and let stand under all the liquid evaporates away (another 5 minutes or so). The banana should be creamy by now.
- Plate and top with chia seeds.
This is a quick breakfast idea and you can make it the night before, warming it a bit in the morning.. or eating it cold!